Blizzard ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per il PTR di Overwatch, ecco tutte le novità in fase di testing prima del loro arrivo nel gioco ufficiale.
Le novità di maggior rilievo riguardano D.Va e Mercy, che hanno ottenuto un rework delle loro abilità e qualcuna nuova di zecca, e Reinhardt che ha ottenuto un piccolo buff, ma davvero interessante.
La Matrice Difensiva di D.Va dura meno a lungo, ma da adesso può sparare mentre vola con i Retrorazzi e inoltre le è stata aggiunta una nuova abilità: una salva di missili che infligge danni ingenti in una piccola area.
La Ultra di Mercy Resurrezione, invece, ora è un abilità comune e potrà resuscitare un solo compagno ogni 30 secondi. In compenso l’eroina ha ottenuto un’Ultra nuova di zecca, Valchiria, che le permette di volare liberamente sopra al campo di battaglia, di curare/buffare compagni multipli, fare più danno e usare Resurrezione e Angelo Custode più spesso.
Anche Reinhardt ha ottenuto un piccolo ma sostanziale cambiamento, infatti da ora è possibile muovere la visuale mentre si tiene lo scudo alzato, ad esempio ora è possibile mantenere lo scudo alzato di fronte alla squadra avversaria, ma allo stesso tempo girare la telecamera per contrallare la situazione alle nostre spalle, davvero comodo.
Ecco le note complete del nuovo aggiornamento del PTR di Overwatch:
Overwatch PTR patch notes, August 24
Arcade and Custom Games
- Players will no longer see the Assemble Your Team screen at the beginning of a game when Respawn as a Random Hero is enabled.
- Players who purposefully kill themselves in a game where Respawn as a Random Hero is enabled, will no longer respawn as a new hero. However, their Ultimate ability will reset and any equipment that’s been placed (i.e. Torbjörn’s turret) will despawn.
- In games where Respawn as a Random Hero is enabled, players will no longer receive the same hero two consecutive times, unless Custom Game settings have restricted the hero pool to a single hero
User Interface Updates
- The skull icons that indicate where teammates were killed throughout the map have been replaced with Hero Portrait icons
- Third person camera view will now frame the action automatically when spectating or waiting to respawn
Hero Updates – D.Va
- Micro Missiles (New Ability)
D.Va fires a barrage of small rockets that detonate on impact, dealing damage in a limited radius around each explosion. These can be fired while D.Va is using any other ability or firing her Fusion Cannons
- Defense Matrix
Defense Matrix’s resource meter will now deplete twice as quickly
Fusion Cannons can now be fired while flying
Hero Updates – Mercy
- Resurrect (formerly Mercy’s Ultimate ability)
- Ability now targets a single player, instead of every player within a radius
- Radius reduced to 5 meters
- Ability cooldown is 30 seconds
- Mercy is no longer granted invulnerability while Resurrect is active
- Valkyrie (New Ultimate Ability)
Valkyrie unleashes the full power of Mercy’s Valkyrie Suit, enhancing her weapons and abilities for 20 seconds:
- Caduceus Staff: Mercy’s healing and damage boost beams now affect all allies near the targeted teammate, and the staff’s effective range has been extended
- Caduceus Blaster: Granted infinite ammo, while simultaneously increasing damage and fire rate
- Guardian Angel: Increased range and movement speed
- Resurrect: Cooldown is instantly reset when Valkyrie is activated and reduced to 10s after the initial cast
- Hover: Mercy gains the ability to fly freely, at increased movement speed
- Regeneration (Passive): No longer interrupted when Mercy takes damage
Hero Updates – Reinhardt
- Barrier Field
Holding primary fire while your shield is active now allows you to rotate the camera
- Added an “Outline Opacity” option under the custom reticle settings (found under Controls > Options > Advanced), which allows players to control the opacity of the black outline surrounding the reticule
Bug Fixes – General
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from automatically joining Match Chat, even when the option was enabled
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the Perfect Round indicator after an Elimination game if they received a temporary health boost from an ability (e.g. Lúcio’s Sound Barrier)
Bug Fixes – Heroes
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the heroes’ “sigh” voice line to play when respawning
- Fixed a bug that interrupted the animation on Ana’s eye during the Beach Ball emote with her Captain Amari skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfist from being knocked back when his Rocket Punch ability was being used
- Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to hit players through the taxi on King’s Row
- Fixed a bug that caused a pair of pink fuzzy dice to mysteriously float onto the screen when viewing D.Va’s weapon in the Hero Gallery if her Cruiser skin was equipped
- Fixed an issue that caused the golden tint of Junkrat’s weapon to appear dull when his Firework skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Mei’s Ultimate to appear friendly (it failed to change from blue to red) after being reflected by Genji
Bug Fixes – Maps
- Fixed a bug that prevented reflections from appearing on weapons while standing in certain areas on Ilios
- Fixed a lighting issue that caused some items on the last point of Route 66 to take on a pinkish hue when players used low video settings
- Fixed an issue that caused reflections to appear overly dark while players were standing in areas of The Cave Inn on Route 66
- Fixed an issue that caused excessive camera zoom and flashing lights when players loaded into the tutorial map
- Fixed a bug that prevented plated railings from being properly destroyed by weapons fire on Volskaya Industries