Bethesda ha rilasciato il nuovo update di Fallout 4 per PC, PS4 e Xbox One.
La patch migliora le performance del gioco nelle aree di Lexington e nell’impianto di Corvega, la stabilità generale del gioco e risolve alcuni bug riguardanti alcune quest.
Ecco il changelog completo della patch 1.2 di Fallout 4:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
Fonte: forum Bethesda